Friday, July 17, 2015

POND'S EVENING SOOTHE CLEANSING TOWELETTES
Image obtained from Pinterest.com 

As you'll see down below the Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes are probably my favorite makeup remover wipes ever!!! However, recently (like a few days ago) I ran out of my favorite wipes and couldn't find them in the store!!!! I just needed a quick find since I didn't have my usual wipes. I found these Pond's cleansing towelettes and, desperate for wipes, I just bought them. They were really cheap ($4.99 for 30 towelettes) and good for temporary use. 

PROS: 

  • Really cheap: These only cost $4.99 for 30 pre-moistened towelettes. Definitely a bargain buy! 
  • Pleasant smell: These have a kind of chamomile and white tea scent and you've gotta love sweet herbal-smelling products! 
CONS:

  • Doesn't perform too well to remove makeup: The claim on this product is that it "Lifts away all traces of makeup." I don't completely agree with this. I found it difficult to remove all of makeup. These wipes barely put a dent in my eyeliner, too! Maybe it would perform better removing more sheer foundation and pencil eyeliner but this didn't completely remove my foundation and gel eyeliner. 
  • Over-saturated wipes: When I opened the package I saw these soap bubbles all over the towelettes. I'm not sure what kind of formula they use to moisten the wipes but I feel like they are over-saturated. Personally I don't really like that with my wipes. 
Overall, I would not re-buy these wipes. They were an okay temporary replacement but I wouldn't buy these to take back to college with me. My Neutrogena wipes are still superior to these because they get the job done with one towelette. 

No comments:

Post a Comment