Friday, August 14, 2015

"GOLD PIECE" NAILS

As you all know, I am completely loving my new gold nail polish from Sinful Colors! I created this cool angular design using just a striper brush, black nail polish, and black glitter polish. This is an extremely simple design that you can do with any colors you want! I don't have one set pattern, as you can see, each nail uses a different style of borders and lines. The striper brush is thin so it allows for precise lines. 

The black nail polish I used was Sinful Colors' Black on Black, the gold nail polish is Sinful Colors' Gold Medal, which you can read all about on my Review page, and the black glitter polish I used is from KleanColor and is called Black Out. As you can probably tell from my other nail art posts, I love the Sinful Colors brand so much because I feel like the nail polishes from that brand go on smooth and have a nice luster to them. They are very pigmented and true to the colors you see on the bottles, an they're only $1.99! 

Truth be told, I wished I had used a color other than the glitter nail polish. I was thinking that everything would look more defined if I had used my Sally Hansen's Electra-cute or Blue Me Away! since all the border lines are black. Nevertheless, I am satisfied with this outcome. 

My accent nail is just plain gold nail polish - did I say plain? How could gold nail polish ever be "plain?" This is a great quick and easy design that anyone can do for a party, wedding, and social events! How else do you like to use gold nail polish? Let me know in the comments! =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment