Tuesday, August 11, 2015

5 BEAUTY PRODUCTS I'M DYING TO TRY!!


Hey y'all! Here I am with a list of beauty products that I really would like to try out! Nothing much to it, nothing too special here - just me and my wishlist =) 

  1. HERBAL ESSENCES HONEY I'M STRONG SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER: For the next year I will be working on repairing the damage to my hair that came as a result of dying my hair a lot. There are several things I'm looking for in a new shampoo and conditioner: First of all, it has to do it's job - in this case, strengthening my hair. Second, it has to make my hair feel soft. In middle school, I went through tons of products that left my hair dry, frizzy, and not in anyway touchable. I came out of those dark ages a long time ago and I don't intend to go back! Third, it has to cost under $10 because who doesn't love a quality product that fits the budget? Finally, it has to smell really nice because I am obsessed with products that smell really good and I want my hair to smell beautiful! I've used Herbal Essences products before and they smell divine! I've checked out some reviews on this product and I think that it will definitely work well for me so I can't wait to purchase this product! 
  2. L'OREAL PARIS FALL REPAIR HAIR MASK: Another product I'm hoping to get my hands on in my quest to improve the quality of my hair! I've used the L'oreal Oleo Therapy hair mask for about a year now and the product leaves my hair feeling soft, shiny, and smooth so I definitely have a liking towards L'oreal masks. In the last few months, however, I've been experiencing some crazy kind of hair fall that I'd like to reduce. I have extremely thick hair so it isn't noticeable at all but I'd like to stop the hair fall in its tracks before it becomes a big deal. I looked at a review for this product on YouTube and the woman doing the review used the product for a period of two months and it significantly reduced her hair fall! She actually had more hair fall than I am experiencing right now so I really have high hopes for this product! Keep in mind that she used the mask with its respective shampoo and conditioner, however, she believes that the mask was what diminished her hair fall so I will use the mask and write a review for you guys after a few months! 
  3. BURT'S BEES HERBAL DEODERANT: I've been using Secret deodorant for maybe two years now and it's great, it really is, however, I am suddenly on the lookout for a better drugstore deodorant. My concern with Secret is that after a while the yummy, fruity scent "mixes" with the odor from sweat and in my opinion it doesn't smell pleasant. I've never had anyone tell me that I stink or that I should change deodorants but since I am hauling products to take back to college with me I figured I might as well try to combat this before it turns into an issue. I have read reviews and I am very well aware that this deodorant does not stop you from perspiring!! I'm okay with that because first, sweat is a natural way to release toxins from the body and second, I've never had a big problem with sweat and I don't mind a small stain on my clothes under the armpit area. 
  4. MAYBELLINE PUMPED UP MASCARA: I am super excited for this one!! I know, I know, I raved about the Maybelline MegaPlush Mascara in one review and I am still in love with it but I'd really like to give this product a go! The Pumped Up Mascara promises volume which is what draws me to this product - that and the adorable pink packaging! I've seen reviews and watched demos and I'm pleased with what I've seen so I hope that this mascara can amp up the volume more than MegaPlush can! Don't be alarmed - I will use this product in combination with MegaPlush! Another reason why I am more likely to pick this product over another one of Maybelline's mascaras (just by looking at it) is the style of the brush. It's similar to that of MegaPlush, which I love, because it should be able to give me lashes in full bloom! Unlike many of the other brushes with very short and sometimes sparse bristles. Also, I saw this at my local target for only $5.99 so this is definitely a steal! 
  5. ELF STIPPLING BRUSH: I really would like a stippling brush, finally. I feel like, for me, they are difficult to come by and I hate those flat foundation brushes! I stipple my foundation into my face because I feel like it's quick and helps give me great coverage! Currently, I am using an Ecotools BB/CC Cream face brush that works better than any other foundation brush I've used thus far. Its bristles are somewhat stiff like those of a stippling brush, which I like, but I would really love to get an actual stippling brush! If I don't get the Elf brand brush then I would love the SOHO London brand, I'm sure! 
So that's it for my beauty wishlist! Let me know in the comments what beauty products you're dying to try! 

No comments:

Post a Comment